Executive Research Analyst
Basic Job Information
Recruitment Agency Job Function: Marketing/PR/Digital/Ad/Sales »
Advertising/Media Business Department: Executive Reserach Career Level: Mid Career – Non Managerial Job Type: Contract Salary Range: from ￥ 2M to ￥ 3M Bonus / Incensive: Incentive Bonus Reporting to: Manager of Talent Aquisiontion Location: Tokyo (23 Wards)
Black Pigeon, Inc. is a research based executive search and HR consulting firm specialized in Manager to Director/C-level positions (i.e. CEO, CFO, CIO, CTO, CMO, COO etc.) in
(i) Marketing / Advertisement /PR Communications / Digital / CRM / MD / VMD / Sales & OP
(ii) Creative / Art / Design / Production and
(iii) IT / Tec / Engineering
(iv) Biz Support (Finance, HR & Legal)
domain across the industries (i.e. Apparel, Fashion Luxury, Sports, Life Style & Electronics, Automotive, Food & Beverage, FMCG, IT, Internet, EC, Hospitality, Entertainment, Finance, Pharma and others).
Due to our long term business expansion plan and high demand of our clients` requirements, we have newly opened this new head count joining our dynamic team as a Senior Researcher.
- Ideation, development and execution of new research strategies in order to sourcing the top notch executive talents in the market
- Visiting new and existing clients along with the consultants, understanding the clients requirements and taking appropriate result driven actions
- Listing up the possible target companies and mapping out team / Organization structure
- Managing external Research Agency
- New Talent acquisition through head hunting, direct approach and other sources (i.e. SNS media, event, networking, referrals etc.
- Conducting phone screening of passive/head hunted talent, setting up appointment between Talent vs consultant.
- Managing company`s (Black Pigeon) internal database, data entry and keep the database up to date.
- Meeting individual target KPI (key performance indicator) daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Getting involve in internal hiring (Hiring staffs for Black Pigeon) through direct sourcing (i.e. head hunting, scouting) screening and interviewing, onboarding, training and development etc.
- Responsible to hiring your own staff, training, nurturing and motivating them for maximum output.
- University degree in Natural Science (i.e. Computer Science, Physics, Mather etc.), Journalism, Economics, Business, Marketing, Communication, Media or other related fields.
- Minimum 4 years' + experience as an Executive Researcher in Recruitment Industry.
- Innovative, cheerful, logical thinker, capable to make creative story/ joke on the spot.
- Persistent and can work under pressure
- Not fear of communicating with senior level executives (i.e Manager, Director, CEO, board member)
- Language Skills: Japanese – Daily conversation level and above, English is Business level
- Creative mindset and enjoy making other people lough with comic/joke
- Enjoys working in a small and dynamic work environment
- CAN do attitude and hands on mentality
- Self-starter and result oriented
- Hunger to learn
- Ambitious career planning and growth.
- Open minded, business acumen, curious and humble.