Basic Job Information
Insurance Job Function: IT/Technical/Engineering »
Project Management Business Department: IT & Logistics Career Level: Mid Career – Non Managerial Job Type: Permanent Salary Range: from ￥ 7M to ￥ 9M Bonus / Incensive: N/A Reporting to: Department Head Location: Tokyo (23 Wards)
Ensure the IT solution being aligned with the business strategy and, thereby, realize the maximum business return on IT investment by achieving the followings:
- Identify business needs through elicitation and analysis
- Work on business benefits definition and quantification
- Work on business case definition with Finance Department
- Determine solutions to business problems
- Contribute to test strategy definition and test cases conception
- Define all needs to drive and support production implementation as well as the definition and/or procedure for user training
- Act as a guardian of the application documentation before – during and after project closure
- Act as a conduit between IT and the business
- Business Knowledge
Extensive understanding of the financial and/or insurance business and related technology needs, a specific knowledge on Direct model or Call Center model is an advantage.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field, specialized training, or equivalent work experience.
Japanese is the working language in the company. English is also required for local and transversal communication.
- Technical Competency
Demonstrable skills, in-depth experience and understanding of enterprise analysis, requirements planning and management, requirements elicitation, requirements analysis, requirements communication and/or solution assessment and validation, based on five or more years of service in Information Technology or adjacent areas.
Ability to understand critical factors or trade-offs to make reasonable decisions and to mobilize different groups in the enterprise through convincing communication.
Extensive verbal and writing communication skills in the fore-mentioned languages especially in the context of business.